Identifying and fixing a broadband fault at home can be a painful process and often big telecom companies will charge you an arm and a leg to send a broadband engineer to identify and fix the problem. Northwest Comms understand your frustration! Read more for our helpful tips!
Before you call Northwest Comms, we recommend you make sure your Broadband is actually broken, try the following steps:
- Try loading other web pages – and try switching browsers to Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Check everything is switched on and all of the green lights are on
- Turn your computer and router off then turn both back on again
- Check your phone line is working by using your landline phone
- If you are using WiFi try connecting your computer to the router using an Ethernet cable – if this solves your issues, review your wireless settings and if you are still having issues contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
If these steps don't work, it's time to give us a call.
With over 30 years experience as BT engineers, Northwest Comms have a vast range of experience fault finding and repairing broadband faults in homes and businesses (and as an independent Telephone and Broadband Engineer you can expect to pay about 70% less than the main service provider).
Give us a call on 07870 588001.